Forss House is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide information when you book to stay at the hotel, use our facilities or dine in our restaurant it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including your address, email address and telephone number
- Your preferences and interests relating to staying at the hotel or dining; for example, whether you are a vegetarian, have specific allergies, or special requests when you reserve a bedroom, if you are fisher on the Forss and which week you fish, whether you are coming on business or on holiday, if you are coming on business which company you work for.
- Whether you attend specific dinners that we hold such as Christmas dinners or Tasting dinners.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, feedback forms and/or offers.
What do we do with the information we collect:
We ask for this information so that we can contact you about your stay or dinner reservation should the need arise and so that we can provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email that you have provided
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to making sure your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable processes to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line, over the telephone and in person.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. We therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information
If you fill in a contact form, follow us on Twitter or become a fan on Facebook or sign up to our mailing list, we hold that information on our database. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may change this statement from time to time by updating this page and you should check this page on our website to make sure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from November 2012.